<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20468448?origin\x3dhttp://mesmerise-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 24, 2006
AHHHH THIS POST IS GONNA BE IN CAPS

OMGEEZ IM GOING BONKERS PLEASE!!!!

JUST NOW I WENT TO GMAIL TO TYPE IN MY USERNAME.
I TYPED IN 7114050352 LAH!
AND THEN I REALISED.
SO I CHANGED TO MY E-MAIL ADD
THEN I REALISED THAT I FORGOT MY E-MAIL ADD
SO LOUISA HAD TO TELL ME WHAT IT IS T_T

THEN AFTER THAT I WENT TO HOTMAIL TO CHECK MY E-MAIL
TYPE IN THE E-MAIL ADD, I TYPED IN 7114050352 AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH. THEN I FINALLY TYPED THE CORRECT ONE.

THEN I WANTED TO COME TO BLOGGER TO BLOG ABOUT THAT
AND I FORGOT MY PASSWORD
THEN I WAS LIKE THINKING THINKING UNTIL SUDDENLY IT STRUCK ME.

AND THEN 3 MINS AGO I THOUGHT MY IVLE USERNAME WAS 7115040352. WTH!? THE 5 AND 4 ARE SWITCHED!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM GOING MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mind's unweaving/ 9:51 PM

profile

IRIS
iris is a child of God,
she'll be 16 on 28august2008

she loves nygg, threesix,
twoten, NZ grp5,
and all her friends and batchmates! :D

penguins are her favourite animals and she loves all her penguins!
she also loves the :D smiley

she likes to talk on msn too, so you can add her at happy.ris@gmail.com :D

you can add her on friendster too!

tagboard

wishlist
learn drums!
learn guitar!
notebooks!
penguins :D
MOOMOO! from ty (:
money O:
TWOTEN

links

credits
designer : kathleen
image : hiddenmemoryx
lyrics : It Ends Tonight/ AAR

A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can't explain what you can't explain.
You're finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007